Friday, October 26, 2012

Emma Krumbee's

 Getting ready for the train ride with daddy.
 Cousins Claire & Max in front.
 And Briggs & Everleigh leading the way!

 I love how you can see Claire's eye behind Max and that Everleigh is looking on from the side.

 Whitney & Max take a turn at the slide.
 Barry comes down the slide with Brody & Claire.
 Aside from the John Deere logo, these trikes are awesome!  Check out those serious tires!
 Brody's legs were a bit too short to make the peddle go around, so Uncle Josh gave him a little help around the track.
 Checking out the pirate ship playground.

 Finding the best pumpkin.
 And apparently claiming it by sitting on it.

 The whole crew lining up for a picture.  Right then Max had just fallen on a pumpkin stem so Whitney is consoling him.  This is why he didn't make the picture below.
I assure you, Maverick was there too.  He was bundled up and I carried him.  Below is a picture that Ami took to prove it:)


No comments:

Post a Comment