He loves the big bath tub. It's a deep tub so I don't blame him!
Practicing hockey in their shop. It's fun to hear him talk about it. When I ask him how to face off he tell me, "two hands". Maybe Brody will teach me how to play hockey.
Drinking a root beer next to Grandpa Steve. Lucky little boy!
Last week Brody went up to Ely with Cindy and spent the whole week at Grandma Cindy's and Grandpa Steve's house. He seemed to have a lot of fun with them and I got a few pictures of his adventures from Cindy. He even got some lessons on hockey, complete with a nice Brody-sized hockey stick. He has a hockey helmet and skates already too for this winter. Bring on the ice!
When I asked him about it he said it was "So much fun!" He's beyond lucky.
ReplyDelete