Friday, December 16, 2011

Zoo






Today Brody had quite the day.  He woke up to discover Omi and Audrey at his house!  Little did Brody know, Thursday night I plucked him out of his crib at 10:30, drove to the airport, picked up Audrey, and came back home to put him back in his crib.  This morning after I left for work and he had breakfast Omi, Audrey, and Brody headed to the MN Zoo.  I hear that visiting the zoo during the week from 9-10:30 is the perfect time.  The animals are all awake and there are no crowds to speak of.  It sounds like he had a blast looking at everything, watching to touch the stuff, and watching the penguins!  The pictures show that pretty clearly!  Barry got home around 11, just in time so that Omi could go enjoy the rest of her day getting stuff ready for Christmas.  I came home from work a bit early to visit and we made homemade pizza for supper.  I think it took Brody about 5 seconds to warm up to Audrey again.  They were best friends by the time I got home.  It must be in the Kuklok genes because he sure is a fan of her sister, Kelly, and her mom Mary Dee!

No comments:

Post a Comment