Saturday, December 31, 2011

Play Date

 Hockey, I guess you have to start them when they're toddlers these days!

 Brody and Claire racing on their scooters.

 Omi daycare extraordinaire offering some helmet safety advise to Brody.

 Max gives the best hugs and kisses of anyone I know.



 Good thinking Claire!  With that driver behind you, it's best to wear a helmet.

 These two are such good friends!

Just over a week ago Brody had a play date at the Eagan Community Center.  He went with Barry and Audrey and they had a blast!  He played with Claire, Max, Andrew, Everleigh, and Briggs not to mention all of the adults (Omi, GG, Sue, Bonnie, Ami, Jesse).  Briggs isn't pictured because he's just a little tyke and was busy being carried by his mama.  Andrew was there too I swear...I'm just told he found the car and it was love at first sight so he spent most of his time scooting around in it!  From what I hear Brody is fast!  Brody and Claire just loved running around in the wide open spaces of the gym!  If I was a stay at home mom, I would be visiting this gym during preschool open gym time every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment