Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Brody trying out some of his gifts, I think he loves them all!

 Omi made a blanket for Brody's baby.  It's just the perfect size!


 Paco and Auntie H gave Brody a "farm" as he calls it.  We found some foam pieces for hay bales and he loves to put them on the elevator and watch them go up.  I just love his super excited facial expressions.

 Josh and Whitney gave Brody green Crocs that I'm sure will be perfect for next summer!  For now he just liked taking them on and off since he could do it all by himself.  The poor kid has such hot feet though that when he took them off, there was a trail of wet footprints on the floor!

 Don't worry, he's not attacking Elmo.  When you squeeze him, he talks about colors.  So far Elmo is the only show Brody watches and requests, thanks Josh and Whit for his very own Elmo!

I think the pictures of Brody with his farm really say it all!  He's in love.

There is nothing quite like a kid opening Christmas presents.  What a difference a year can make.

No comments:

Post a Comment