Friday, December 23, 2011

Making Klub with Great Grandma & Grandpa Docken

 Brody was the salt and pepper person.  Here he is helping as Papa scoops to make the klub.  I think he did a good job right up until dinner time when all he wanted to do was sprinkle salt and pepper on his empty plate.

 Brody getting a good story from Grandpa Don.  He does pretty well sitting on his lap considering most kids wiggle away!  He did score one of grandma's cookies from him at the end of the night.

Helping Grandma Camilla keep an eye on the boiling num-nums.

On Monday afternoon Barry and Brody went to the farm to help make klub and side pork at Grandma and Grandpa Docken's house.  It's a Docken tradition and an absolute favorite of mine!  It's blood klub specifically so I won't get into the details.  Brody was a little helper (sort of) and had a fun afternoon hanging out at the farm.  It was ready to eat by the time I got there after work.  Even Brody tried some out this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment