This boy loves salsa. He loves dip of any kind really. He also doesn't mind spicy things. Sometimes he loves them just a little bit too much. I assure you that not even one minute later he was back dipping his chips in the salsa bowl and enjoying them just as much! This boy did not come from me, he clearly belongs to his daddy. If you look at the picture below and you knew Barry as a kid or have seen pictures of him as a toddler, this would be quite obvious. I have not seen many pictures of young Barry, but I've seen enough to know that this looks like a Barry-replica (I've seen that exact face before, expression and all). It makes me wonder, will baby #2 look like Brody (and Barry) just as much?
MINI-BARRY!
Baby stages as I see them:
1. Eat, sleep, poop: pretty easy to diagnose a problem for a newborn
2. Cranky and unable to point or say a word to clue you in. Cry, cry, cry...frustration can be high for all.
3. Able to say a few words, 1 at a time, mostly foreign though. Frustration continues.
4. Parents can understand their toddler's 1 word sentences with ease and know exactly what they want while outsiders think it's all foreign. Frustration decreases.
5. Toddler says even more, parents know exactly what they want (often outsiders can understand too), toddler knows this, parents don't always say yes, toddler can't hardly believe this. Frustration increases and returns to that of stage 3.
*It's a good thing in this current stage that half of what he says is just so darn cute. It sure makes the screaming protests slightly more tolerable. I hope that with step 6 reasoning starts to increase. A girl can dream right?
Congratulations on the gender news! So nice for Brody and his toys. also...step #6..does not stop talking! GAB
ReplyDelete