Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas Day 2011


















We spent Christmas Day up in Ely with the Park family.  Brody got to enjoy some snow!  He went sledding, snowmobiling, and slipping and sliding on the frozen lake.  He had fun playing with his new toys from Grandma Cindy, Grandpa Steve, Uncle Zach, Aunt Aimee, and Uncle Eric.  He loves Aimee and said her name every few minutes, it was so cute!  At first he thought Zach and Eric were both Eric, but by the end of the day he knew who "tac" was too.  I think it's safe to say that he now has the whole opening presents thing down and I'm sure next year will be filled with even more excitement!

1 comment:

  1. These pics are amazing! I love how the Park family has been TAKEN OVER by this little boy! The pic of B under the tree is priceless! He has such a great time in Ely Land!

    ReplyDelete