Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Snuggles

(In my opinion) Brody has been the cutest recently when he gets up in the morning. I come into his room and he quickly scrambles to scoop up his blanket, pillow, and moo-cow before I pick him up. If he misses one in his short little arms, he turns around while I'm holding him and points to the crib until I pick it up too. The smile on his face is like he's won the lottery. Last night when it was time for "nigh-nigh", Barry told him to get his blanket and pillow. He ran to the living room and found them, then ran into the bedroom all excited to get to go to bed with moo-cow, blanket, and pillow.
It's so cute to have a snuggle monster every once in awhile.
The other cute thing which I will have to get on video to truly capture the weird cuteness is that he does this strange foot/leg thing when he's overly happy. For example, if he wants a bite to eat and I give him one, he smiles, turns, then lifts up one of his feet/legs way high and stomps it down, like a mini march. It's like he doesn't quite know what to do with his happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment