Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hot Hot Hot


When Brody was "little", Barry went on a Harley trip West and bought this t-shirt for Brody. At the time we laughed at the 2T size and now I think I have to pack it away already. Did I mention Brody can swing his little leg up high enough to get on the furniture unassisted as well as in and out of the tub? Yeah, that's not an achievement I'm particularly excited about! How can those short little legs get that high?

Better have a closer look to see what's really going on.

Filling up the water table, still in his PJs and everything.

We went to a nearby park to play on the toddler playground a couple of weekends ago with Barry and Kelly. He liked the big kid slides more!


This is before he could swing his leg up to get on the couch, back when he had to be creative and climb on other toys first.

He's taken ladies!

In summary, I think we have a climber on our hands. He thought the water table was more enjoyable when he was on top of it.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! You take the best photos of Brody! Andy just got a water/sand table too and loves to play and get dirty in it. - Jesse

    ReplyDelete