Monday, June 6, 2011

Hot Day

I gave Claire a piece of watermelon, she took a bite, then went to find Brody and share with him. I noticed a missing section of the green stuff and after seeing the picture below, I think I know who was to blame.


Brody warming up with Omi after playing in the pool.

I looked out at the lake and there was Barry driving the speed boat in circles on the lake with Sue as a passenger. Both survived without getting sick, so I'll call it a success.

The kiddos enjoying the kiddie pool full of plastic veggies. It probably goes without saying, but Claire stayed in until we forced her cold little body out! (I should probably mention the super cute swimsuit she had on...for about 10 seconds, before deciding it was more of a bath time situation than pool time!)






It was a hot day and we visited Aunt Sue's place at Lake Byllesby to enjoy the day. Tomorrow I'll post pictures from the pontoon ride.

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Claire feeding Brody the watermelon!

    ReplyDelete