So today I was trying to occupy Brody while shopping for a dress winter coat for Barry to wear to doctor stuff. I chose my phone to occupy him. Boy was he happy pretending to talk on it with it up to his ear. And then I discovered he broke it. You would think a phone that's... lasted 3 years, been dropped many times on concrete and in the house, spent a trip into the toilet (don't ask), been flying through my car when I slam on the brakes, and been bounced around at the bottom of my backpack...would survive 3 minutes with a 12 month old, right?
Nope!
Beth...Andrew did the same thing for my phone a coupe of months ago. I'd had it since 2005 and it too had suvived travel, heat waves, being dropped, abandonment but it had never gone through 10 minutes of drool before GAB
ReplyDelete