Brody celebrated his 2nd Super Bowl in style....Packers style! Uncle Paco was a little pumped that the Pack pulled it off!
Today Brody had his one year check up. He got three shots and a finger prick, none of which he liked. He tried to eat the band-aid on his finger so I just put his mittens on for awhile. That added to his swollen gums, he's not the happiest camper today. I can't tell for sure and neither could the Doc, but I think his molars are just about through in one spot, if not already poking out.
The Brodster weighed in at 23 # 8 oz, just like his daddy guessed. This is right about the 50-70 percentile. The nurse tried to measure him and just put down 29 1/2 inches, I'm pretty sure he's at least 30 since I was holding one end of the tape measure. Even the doctor commented on the number and said he looked much taller than that. In any case, he's about the 50th percentile and perfectly healthy! I love him to pieces.
No comments:
Post a Comment