Monday, February 21, 2011

From Laughter to Crying

This kid can go from 0 to 60 way too quickly. He will be giggling like crazy, then if he sees someone in the kitchen he starts crying and whining like we never feed him! I have to sneak eat when he's awake. I'm not sure where we went wrong. We want him to eat what we eat whenever possible instead of forever making him his own special meal. To do this, we feed him what we're eating so he knows he usually gets to eat what we're eating. In doing so, I think we've created a monster!
We love him to pieces though because he walks around all day long and laughs at the most random things and babbles to himself. Here's just a tiny video clip from my phone today. I was eligible for an upgrade today so I took the opportunity to get the durable phone that doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, but will hopefully last!

No comments:

Post a Comment