A few photos for you:
Brody with a new hat on from Sean and Heather, plus some booties that Sean picked out and fit just right, and his brown overalls from Josh and Whit, which are a little wide, but just the right length! The second shot is an answer to the long time question, "why do baby clothes have pockets" to which I say, "so they can carry their pacifier around for when the need it next!" I threw in a bathtime picture in case you were wondering if Brody is eating well....yes he is! I've also been trying to capture his smile on camera, which is tricky with a camera delay, but the last one is pretty close.
Yesterday Barry, Brody and I went for a long walk with Grandma Annie and Cousin Claire, it was so nice out. Today I went to Olive Garden to have lunch for my birthday with Audrey, Kelly, my mom and Claire. Soup, salad and breadsticks!
No comments:
Post a Comment