Brody is 8 weeks old today. I don't have any stats to report, but I can tell you that he's getting bigger and he's getting heavy to carry around. We had an early Easter celebration down at the farm on Sunday with my parents and he got his first Easter presents (I'm gladly eating the candy right now). We'll celebrate Easter next weekend in Ely with Barry's parents. Brody got an Easter basket from Josh and Whitney with his name and airplanes on it. He fits just perfectly in it so we had to take some photos. Next year I bet he'll be carrying it around himself. Right now he just gets really excited when he finds his thumb (I wonder if he'll be a thumb sucker). The last two Mondays we've been painting our upstairs bluish colors (Fountain Blue and Northern Places to be specific) so it's good bye maroon and forest green. Mostly today Barry has been painting, not so much me. Naturally, Brody has been such a big help!
Monday, March 29, 2010
8 Weeks
Brody is 8 weeks old today. I don't have any stats to report, but I can tell you that he's getting bigger and he's getting heavy to carry around. We had an early Easter celebration down at the farm on Sunday with my parents and he got his first Easter presents (I'm gladly eating the candy right now). We'll celebrate Easter next weekend in Ely with Barry's parents. Brody got an Easter basket from Josh and Whitney with his name and airplanes on it. He fits just perfectly in it so we had to take some photos. Next year I bet he'll be carrying it around himself. Right now he just gets really excited when he finds his thumb (I wonder if he'll be a thumb sucker). The last two Mondays we've been painting our upstairs bluish colors (Fountain Blue and Northern Places to be specific) so it's good bye maroon and forest green. Mostly today Barry has been painting, not so much me. Naturally, Brody has been such a big help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He is getting so big! The picture of all of you is fabulous, that is so cute. I am really missing you here at work... counting down the days 'til your return. Have a great Easter!
ReplyDeleteYes, he is a thumb sucker. Just look at the photos!! He's adorable.
ReplyDeleteG.A.S.