Brody went to the MN Zoo for the first time on Saturday. We were with Audrey, Josh, Whitney, and Claire. Brody was so good! He slept the whole time and while I guess this might not be the point of the zoo, he's only 5 weeks old, so I gave him a break. It was fun to see Claire at 10 months old enjoy it so much and stare at the animals. I can't wait until Brody does that so I get a chance to share my love of animals with him! The first picture is Broden in his "going to the zoo outfit" and he's on his giraffe mat (I had to take a picture of the outfit because it's a newborn size and now he's too big for it).
Brody turned 5 weeks on Monday and we got to watch Claire Monday and Tuesday. I was a little worried about coordinating the schedules of a 5 week old and 10 month old, but it went really well! Claire stopped and looked at Brody every time he cried or made a peep so she really must be noticing him now. He didn't so much notice her, but I know they'll be great friends and maybe be running around enjoying the zoo together soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment