 |
| Barry, me, my dad & Brody, ready to hit the slopes. |
 |
| Brody & me |
 |
| Brody gets ready to get on the lift for the first time. On the ride to Mankato, he was telling Omi & Papa all about chair lifts. |
 |
| The handle on his backpack is perfect for getting him on the lift. |
 |
| Success as Omi looks on. Side note: On the last chair lift ride of the day, his skis got stuck under him and they popped off. The chair lift guy had to stop the lift to run give them back to Brody. I was very happy that Brody didn't freak out at all. |
 |
| First run down. |
 |
| If I'm being honest, the chair lift was Brody's favorite part. |
 |
| Barry & Brody ready for their last run, which turned out to be a bigger hill than we thought. |
 |
| Whoops...probably should have saved this hill for next time. |
 |
| To finish out the day, we all went tubing. Brody had a BLAST! Those tubes go flying down the hill, I was surprised that he wasn't scared (cause I was a little bit). |
We went skiing at Mount Kato, Brody's first adventure at a ski hill. He did really well considering it was his first time, he's not even four yet, and how long we kept him out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment