Friday, December 20, 2013

Brody's First School Christmas Program - 2013

DSC_1072
Brody said, "What can we give to Jesus this Christmas?"
DSC_1069
He finally spotted me and cracked a smile.
DSC_1068
Then he waved:)
DSC_1076
They were supposed to be praying. In preschool they must fold their hands together and close their eyes when they pray.
DSC_1077
Shepherd Brody
photo
Omi & Brody....Thanks to Omi's coordination and the help of many others, Brody is able to get to/from preschool each week!
Brody had his first Christmas program with school last week. I was nervous for him because he can be reserved, especially in unfamiliar situations with a lot of people and when he knows his parents are around. He got the role of a shepherd and he had his line, so we sent him on his way and crossed our fingers for him. He did great! He walked into the church proudly, he followed directions, he stood still the entire performance (20 minutes; an eternity for all of the other 3-year-olds, but doable for the 4/5-year-olds) and he walked up when it was his turn to say his line. His line was "What can we give to Jesus this Christmas?". I was so happy for him that he was able to do it all and I know he was really proud of himself! I hope he continues to prove me wrong when I doubt him:)

No comments:

Post a Comment