Friday, January 18, 2013

Sick Kids

 photo 2013-01-09140103_zpsf5e92344.jpg
Maverick catches some much needed sleep in my arms.
 photo 2013-01-09143808_zps07adf1ce.jpg
Max & Brody share his blanket on the couch watching Seasa-mini Street after they woke up from naps.  Brody is pretty miserable here.
 photo 2013-01-09172221_zpsfa7b4d08.jpg
Again, Maverick catches some shut-eye in daddy's arms this time.
It's been 2 weeks of sick kids. Last Sunday (as in January 6th!) Maverick got sick with some upper respiratory gunk. Then last Tuesday (as in January 8th!) Brody got the same sickness. The two of them were pretty miserable last week and are still recovering this week. Thankfully I only missed two days of work, but I think both kids are just about ready to be done coughing and having runny noses. After the stomach bug over Christmas, I'm ready for a healthy house. Last year for Brody's birthday, he was sick. I'm hoping for everyone to be healthy come birthday time.

No comments:

Post a Comment