Friday, January 4, 2013

Audrey Visits MN

Photobucket
Celebrating NYE
Photobucket
Audrey reads a new book to Brody
Photobucket
Mav, such a good helper on the computer!
Photobucket
Unwrapping kisses for peanut butter blossoms.
Photobucket
Audrey with her boys, Brody & Mav
Photobucket
Kelly reads a bedtime story to Brody
Photobucket
Skating practice
Photobucket
A smile during skating practice:)
Audrey came to Minnesota for Christmas. We got to see her before and after Christmas and in between she went to Galapagos with her family! She swam with a whale shark...I can't even believe it! We had a lot of fun playing with new toys and books, skating, baking, and visiting. Her sister, Kelly, came over too and we all rung in the new year! Brody loves Audrey & Kelly. He often mixes up their names which is hilarious to me since I've known Audrey since we were 5 and I've known Kelly since she was born. Audrey headed back to Seattle now and Kelly went off to study in the Bahamas before going back up to school in Duluth. We'll sure miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment