Monday, December 31, 2012

Our Family Christmas

Photobucket
Brody inspects the drill for his airplane.
Photobucket
Brody helps Maverick open one of his gifts.  I knew that Brody wanted this tractor because it is just like Papa's real Farmall 300 tractor, but it was for Maverick.  I was pleasantly surprised that Brody did not get upset that he could not take it out of the box to play it since it was Maverick's toy.
Photobucket
I took Brody shopping so that he could buy Maverick a Christmas present.  This airplane toy is one of them.
Photobucket
Excited by the airplane that he gets to put together!
Photobucket
Maverick was just excited by all of the commotion!
Photobucket
...and wrapping paper, of course!
Photobucket
This is the other toy that Brody bought for Maverick, he likes it:)
Photobucket
Family photos, a work in progress.
Photobucket
Maybe next year.
Photobucket
A bit better....
Photobucket
And, not quite.  Oh well, we tried.
Friday, December 21 we opened up presents for our little Christmas before heading up to Ely. Maverick enjoyed the paper, Brody enjoyed the toys. Brody was a little bit frustrated that I forgot to bring any of the toys with us up to Ely...little did he know that he would be getting plenty of other toys to play with up in Ely!

No comments:

Post a Comment