Saturday, November 12, 2011

So much to do, so little time...

First, check my heart sounds. "dup, dup...dup, dup" A young medical professional in the making.

Then watch tractor videos with daddy. "tractor, Tractor, TRAAAACTORRRRRRRRRRR!"

Next play with mini-tractors just like papa's new tractor. Brody kept the blue one, only because blue is the only color he knows and can say right now. It sounds something like "b-ewe". He was nice enough to share and give Claire the red one since she doesn't have a tractor yet.

And finally, brush our teeth. He asks to "teeth" whenever he's in the bathroom. It'll be interesting when he progresses to 2 or more word questions and sentences. I often wondered how parents understand what little kids are saying, then I had Brody. In one word I can usually tell what he wants, how is that possible? The only thing it took me forever to decipher was his request for milk. After many 15 minute sessions of confusion, I have learned that "dolt" means that Brody wants milk. You can understand why I was confused here, eh?

When you're 21 months old it's the simple pleasures in life; num-num, teeth, tractor, dolt, papa, GG, kitchen, moo, and many more! Yesterday Brody had a visit from grandma Cindy and grandpa Steve. He had some cookies after dinner and kept wanting "more, more". After convincing him that he was done with cookies for the night (it was 9pm), we all told him he could have more tomorrow. So today when they came back it wasn't long before he was asking them for some cookies. Cracks me up how quickly they learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment