

Last Sunday the Docken crew (Omi, Papa, Heather, Sean, Josh, Whitney, Claire, Max, Barry, Bethanie, and Brody) got together at the farm to do the yearly attempt at a family photo. The final product was pretty good as compared to last year! I will post the 2 winners later of the whole crew. One was up in the red hay loft of the barn, the other was in front of some evergreens with a great light dusting of white snow! Here are just a couple that we took while we got set up before the whole gang was ready to go. If I ever get a "professional" photo with the three of us or just Brody where Brody has a nice smile....I'm not sure what I'd do cause those seem too hard to come by!
Thanks to Sue for snapping the photos and for my family showing up with smiles (those over age 3 that is) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment