Monday, January 31, 2011

Broden Riley Park, The First Year

Warning: This is 35 minutes, mostly due to me running out of time and either the editing program or my computer being inadequate for video editing. I wanted a 15 minute video, but since I could no longer see the video to make edits, I had to quit and accept the 35 minute video. I am really thankful though that all was not lost and I was able to produce a final copy to burn on DVD for Brody to see 17 years or so from now.
So most of you won't have time or won't want to watch it, that's why I warned you! But I know a couple of you want to see, so I posted it for you :)
My computer kind of hates me, so I don't even know if this plays or not. Can't say I didn't try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment