Present time.
After the party was over Brody really dug into his gifts, like this box, which he found really handy as a step to get to places he's not supposed to go.
Cause every birthday boy needs a bow, right?
Max, Claire, Brody, & Andrew all posing wonderfully for the camera. (Everleigh was there too.)
Friday Brody visited the farm and Papa had to find him a hat (Odenthal Meats, shocking) so they could go down to Great Grandma/Grandpa Docken's for coffee. Word has it he got cake?!
Brody had a great first birthday party. Great food, tacos (thanks Barry) and great cake, fish bowl and cupcakes (thanks Bethanie). Brody had lots of company and received lots of gifts, he's one lucky boy, so thank you all! On his actual birthday I may post a video that's painfully long (35 min) and I don't recommend sitting down to watch, I just know that there are a couple far away that may want to see it.
Your video looked amazing and I wouldn't mind watching again because I'm sure there were parts I missed. I know it was a lot of work, but soooo worth it! GAB
ReplyDelete