Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy 6th Month Birthday Brody!






Today Brody is 6 months old! He loves his cereal and oatmeal so next week we're starting sweet potatoes. He has 2 lower teeth that are pretty solidly in and working on others. He sleeps fairly well at night, but still gets up once around 4am with his 7pm bedtime. He loves standing (with help) and would spend an entire day in a johnny jumper or jumperoo if we let him. He is doing really well sitting up now unless you distract him with a toy or something he wants to get at.
We went to the farm today and took his 6 month pictures, maybe by his 5 year birthday we'll be good enough to consider them "professional photos."

2 comments:

  1. Beth~ I can't believe the boys are 6 months already (well, we're close enough)! Your photos are great. I will have to have you take some pics of Finn sometime. I would love to have a 'fancy' camera to get some good shots!!! Brody is a doll!

    ReplyDelete