We sure do love our little man! The question is, what color eyes does/will he have? I (Bethanie) remember being excited about meeting Brody for the first time and finding out what he looks like. I also remember thinking that I was really excited to find out what color eyes he was going to have even though I knew it would be a bit before we'd really have a clue. Well 7 months later and I'm clueless. They're not blue like mine at all, but they're not really brown either. What do you think (here are a few close up shots, plus a random shot of him in duck boots cause I like it)? I don't know why, I'm just an eye person and I so badly want to know what color Brody's eyes will be.
Barry had his first week of medical school in Duluth. It was orientation so kind of boring and long. I lucked out and had my sister stay with me for the first week he was gone! We sure got in a lot of romantic comedy movies!
He definitely has a ring of blue around the outside of his eye - the inner could be seal gray or greenish and brownish at times (guess that spells hazel - sorry, Bethanie)- but there is some blue for sure. Maybe because his mama likes eye color so much, his will be unique!!
ReplyDelete