Friday, May 2, 2014

Children's Museum

DSC_0230
Mav, Brody & Mara had fun in the water area.
DSC_0235
The little aprons were so cute.
DSC_0237
The two little ones had a lot of fun splashing. They were soaking wet by the end.
DSC_0261
He loved the bubbles!
DSC_0264
They got to race boats down the water.
DSC_0280
They all stopped at the car and the little two got to drive.
DSC_0290
Maverick painting his own face in case you couldn't tell.
DSC_0295
Fossil dig.
20140330_121345
It wouldn't be complete without sitting on the dinosaur.
Who knew that the Children's Museum was loaded with tons of fun stuff perfect for their age? I wish I would've known earlier and that it wasn't in St. Paul, the exact place I do not want to travel to on weekends. I will say that it's clear at their age that having a 1:1 adult:child ratio is essential. It was way too much without that, but still worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment