Friday, September 6, 2013

Happenings at the Park house...

DSC_0280
I'm getting grief about Maverick's long hair (even though we've cut it and buzzed it), so I thought I'd take a moment to put some pretty clips in it:)
DSC_0273
Aww, isn't he precious?!
DSC_0299
Brody loves to fix hair, yes loves. Kelly was patient enough to let him fix her hair for a long long time!
DSC_0169
Clearly this is a house with boys. It isn't enough to give Ellie a ride, Maverick needs to be in the cart, too.
DSC_0172
I can't believe I got Brody to stop for 10 seconds so I could capture a great smile.
DSC_0167
Brody got rollerblades and he's always wanting to use them. Hopefully his determination will payoff and he picks up on it quickly.
20130803_184203
Only a picture can capture the awesomeness of that belly on my otherwise skinny mini.
DSC_0921
This is the first season Brody has liked corn so much. And by "so much" I mean that he eats it clean to the cob and around all of the edges!
We manage to keep busy pretty much all of the time even without making plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment