Friday, November 23, 2012

Puzzles, Exersaucer, Helping Daddy & more


Photobucket
What?!
Photobucket
I got an exersaucer from my coworker and Maverick just loves it!  I call it his little command center.
Photobucket
Brody has fallen in love with puzzles thanks to Sean & Heather.  We were at their place one day and they had a smaller 25 piece puzzle of Buzz Lightyear.  He seemed to really get into it so I dug out some puzzles at home.  He's been steadily improving ever since.  These wooden ones in the picture are unique (Topozoo), thanks to Goodwill for that find! 


Photobucket
Thank you photobucket for allowing me to continue posting pictures (and to Whitney for the tip!).  Last weekend was probably the last nice weekend for weather so Barry and Brody went outside to work.  Brody loves helping so I can't wait for the day we have a nice garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment