Saturday, September 15, 2012

Happenings in September

 On Wednesday we celebrated my mom's 55th birthday with dinner after work and some yummy key lime cupcakes!  Today Brody made a birthday card for Grandpa Steve who turns 60 on Monday!  Happy birthday to Omi & Grandpa Steve (and of course, baby Mara born last Sunday)!

 Mav trying out Brody's big boy bed, too soon?

 Mav trying out his own crib.  He's not sleeping in it at night yet because the noisy bugger is still in our bedroom, sometimes he takes naps in it though.



 Maverick checking out his swing.  Don't even get me started on this darn swing!  This swing went unused all of maternity leave and it's a very nice swing.  Why?  Because I was too out of it to realize that with one pinch it reclines to the correct level.  I discovered this when I saw Heather's similar swing.  Darn it anyway, 3 wasted months when this swing would have been a glorious distraction!

 Brody says, "tickle, tickle, tickle Maverick"!


No comments:

Post a Comment