Fishing off the dock at The Point on Burntside Lake with Daddy and Grandma Cindy
Zach & Aimee got a floating alligator for Brody to use in the lake. He was pretty nervous, but he managed to warm up and have some fun!
Playing trains with Zach & Aimee. I'm not sure who's more excited about taking out old toys (trains, cars, Lincoln Logs), Brody or Barry, Zach and Eric!
Aimee meeting Maverick
Mommy & Maverick, a morning snuggle
Grandpa Steve & Brody ready to go out and do some chores.
Moving dirt...
Hauling wood...
Picking up storm branches...
And loading them into the wagon.
Checking out the sauna converted into a bunk house. Someday he'll get to sleep in the bunk house at the lake!
My Mav-man rocking it.
Grandpa Steve and Mav
Catching rock bass with Grandpa Steve
While on the dock Brody spotted the deer swimming in the lake. I have never seen this before!
Floating the little boat by the shore, but mostly just getting wet.
Grandma Cindy & Mav
Uncle Eric prepping the alligator for a ride.
July 5th we picked up Eric at the airport in the cities and we all headed up to Ely the following morning. Maverick and Brody did well on the drive...just kidding, Brody screamed his brains out until I finally stopped past Forest Lake. Maverick was a champ though! Everyone was up at the lake so we got to spend it with the whole family. Brody was sooooooo naughty! I fear the worst for the terrible 2 1/2s! He's smart so he knows when he's in a place where we're going to let a little more slide. Time to reign in the beast and get our cute little boy back! The weather was great in Ely so we had a lot of fun sitting by the water and sitting on the deck relaxing.
I adore the photo of you and Mav together - you look beautiful! - Jesse
ReplyDelete