Brody loves bubbles! Really, what kid doesn't love bubbles? He loved them right up until he got some in an eye. It's a rare case where he gets remotely upset about being hurt, so when he cried and cried and cried, I felt bad for him. Luckily nap time was near which meant 2 hours with his eyes shut to get the bubbles out:) He learned his lesson and reminds me when we play bubbles not to get it in my eye. I don't know what the average 2 year old memory is like, but Brody does not forget much and this includes a scary attention to detail and pointing out when something moves. He could have 100 toys on the floor and if I take away the hammer, he'll ask me where it went. Seriously? As if he intentionally left it on the floor in a random spot in the middle of chaos. Apparently.
No comments:
Post a Comment