Barry took this photo of sweet innocent Brody opening up Omi's Mother's Day card for her. How helpful of him!
Happy Mother's Day to me! And to all the other great moms out there, including my mom and Barry's mom! It's been awhile since I've posted because frankly even I admit our family is just a tad busy right now and I haven't had it in me to grab the camera and take photos like I normally do. Mother's Day we finished "operation paint 1/2 our house beige" in the morning. We had my mom, dad, sister, and GG over for a grilled lunch before making them move around our furniture to help us with a bit of staging. I took a 90 second nap before Brody woke up from his nap and the rest is all a blur. Not a bad day overall.
Changes since my last update:
I finished my class on Friday and now start my statistics course. The good news is that I love statistics and I've already taken a more difficult version of it which expired unfortunately. This will be my last prerequisite course before applying to nursing school. I might wait on that though until we know where Barry will be spending his residency 2 years from now.
Barry's been studying for his boards step 1 exam. He's decided to move the date from May 23 to June. Even though there will be a baby distraction between now and then, I think the extra time will overall be great to have.
On the home front we decided to get our house ready to list for sale. I'm not sure if I'm crazy or not being 9 months pregnant with a toddler, a full time job, and online classes plus Barry studying for the most important exam he's ever taken thus far. Probably, but that's ok. It's so much fun to scramble to complete a 3 page list of projects around the house (ok, honestly it's really not that fun)! It's almost like a challenge to see if we can get it all done before the baby arrives. A race against the clock that we cannot see! According to my last two doctor appointments he guesses that I'll deliver early and possibly before my next appt (Friday, May 18). I don't put much stock in this though as I could easily go to my due date and beyond. I'm just hopeful I make it until May 22, then I'll be ready:)
Now we just need to hurry up and have this baby so I can continue filling the blog with pages and pages of pictures of Brody and baby boy #2 (yet to be officially named).

No comments:
Post a Comment