Saturday, February 18, 2012
Happy Valentine's Day
I took this photo from my mom who did a photo shoot with the three kids in matching PJs plus individual shots. I've been slacking in the photo department, but I swear now that I feel better, I'll take some more photos and get back up to speed with posting pictures. Today my sister-in-law, Whitney, and I took a class on how to use our cameras to take better candid photos of our kids in everyday moments. While I'd love to take other great photos, my life right now means photos of my Brody (and soon baby boy #2) take priority and let's face it, there aren't a ton of photo-ops that I see beyond that right now. I learned a lot at the class that I had long ago forgotten, so I'm excited to practice....as soon as I get my new lens for my birthday. Due to catastrophic events that impact Nikon manufacturing, the lenses are hard to come by, otherwise I'd be sitting at home with one right now. I hope to be pleasantly surprised and get one around my birthday or before spring vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment