
The B. Park Family

Brody helping Barry with the corn maze navigation.

Feeding the goats one corn kernel at a time, poor goats!

I was surprised that he liked feeding the animals. Jaedyn is helping him out.

Feeding the fallow deer, making mama proud since I inspect deer farms!

Brody's first experience with a juice box. There were a lot of "mmmmm" sounds and equally entertaining play with the juice box once it was empty.

Brody loves "tac-tors", this one looks just like the one "papa" has, only papa keeps his at the "fom" (farm).

Gabby giving Brody a smooch:)

Milking the fake cow with Jaedyn. I think he was surprised that water actually came out!

Brody didn't really understand the point of these things, he tried climbing out instead.

Giant slide! We didn't get to the giant slide until the end of the day, but he smiled and it was worth the wait.

"CHEESE"
We had such a fun time at Sever's Corn Maze. There was so much to do that it was well worth the splurge. A person could spend all day there with kids. We even saw pig races.
No comments:
Post a Comment