I have some pictures to post from my birthday to yesterday, but I'm saving those for later. My best friend, Audrey came home from Washington for a week and flies back tomorrow. She surprised me and was sitting there at Josh and Whitney's house when I went to pick Brody up after work on my birthday. That's the craziest, biggest, best surprise I've ever had for a birthday!!! It totally made my day (and winter for that matter). So the last week Brody and I got in some good quality Audrey time. I took the day off and we went to the zoo yesterday, pictures to come.
Here are a few pictures that my friend Katie took last night while she was babysitting for Brody so I could go Ace my Microbiology test (hopefully). Thanks to Audrey who quizzed me yesterday in between play time with Brody. It brought back such wonderful college memories.
We put a step stool by the window. Brody loves to step up on it and look out the window. Man I love that little boy, he's so cute standing there looking outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment