Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day Off

It's only 9:15am on my day off for Veterans Day and I think I'm ready to head back to work. Work is way easier than constantly diverting Brody from the cupboards and drawers while trying to install safety latches with a drill, plus squeezing in some studying, paper writing, and laundry. I'm not cut out for that! One would think a glorious day off would be the perfect opportunity to catch up on studying, boy was I foolish!
Thank you mom for all of your hard work every day with Brody. How you accomplish so many other tasks (crafts, shopping, laundry, cooking/baking, tidying, etc) and are still standing when I get home from work is beyond me! You are one amazing person!
Study break over...back to work while the bambino is napping!

1 comment:

  1. I concur. I too am exhausted after my day off from work. I did more at home that I ever do at my day job. Our little guys sure keep us on our toes! Thanks again for the playdate today - it was fun! - Jesse

    ReplyDelete