Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Duluth Visit





Friday at bedtime I drove up to Duluth and Brody slept the whole way! Brody and I visited Kelly (Audrey's sister) who's a sophomore at UMD for the morning while Barry went to an orientation thing. Brody had his first visit to a dorm room and must've found the beds quite comfortable because he had no problem napping away! We stayed with Barry at the Hieb's place and Brody enjoyed staring at the puppy, Molly. He also got to meet someone his own size, Hendy, and the two were very cute! Brody took a liking to Hendy's hammer :)
Barry, Brody and I went down the the lake Sunday afternoon and walked around for a bit enjoying the nice weather. I was worried Brody would be awake and bored the car ride home, but he slept from 3pm almost til I got home to Apple Valley. I think he was being nice because the rest of the week he's been up for a good portion of the night. I think it's a combo of teething (he cut the front top 2 teeth this week) and getting sick (he caught his first cold). Milestone of the week....he crawled on Sunday! Next post I imagine I'll be writing how I wish I could go back to before he could move around because tonight he crawled across the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment