Tuesday, June 1, 2010

4 Months

Hey peeps, look at me, I can stand!
Hey peeps, look at me, I can float! (Actually Boss, the dog was in this frame a second earlier.)

Help people, I'm getting squished!

Ah, life is good people!

Brody is 4 months old today. Barry took him to his check-up and he weighed in at 15lbs 8oz (50-75%), he is 25" long (50%), and his head is 16 1/2" (50%). We also confirmed what I discovered a week ago....Brody has teeth, 2 lower canines to be specific. Crazy, but true! He is doing really well, getting more and more interactive all the time, he talks back to us, laughs, grabs on to all sorts of stuff, puts all sorts of stuff in his mouth, drools constantly (with the added bonus of spitting up), and is really watching things with curiosity. Tonight he played with this colorful cube for a long time!
We spent the weekend in Wisconsin visiting Sean and Heather with my parents. Brody did pretty well on the car rides. All 7 of us managed to fit in Heather's car with the stroller strapped to the top so we went to Chocolate Fest in Burlington, WI. Chocolate, need I say more? It was a fun weekend for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment