I went to the zoo one last time this past week and this time Brody was awake for some of it! We also did a little photo shoot with Claire and Brody in their jean jackets and jeans. Thursday was my last day off and we spent some time at the mall with Audrey, then went on a long walk with Barry and grilled out on our deck. I went back to work on Friday and dropped Brody off at Grandma Annie daycare at Josh and Whitney's. My grandma Mieska was there to help. From what I hear, Brody was a champ and his Great Grandma Mieska (Nana as we will now call her) got to hold him and feed him for the most part! Cousin Claire is getting better and better with Brody, so I imagine the two of them will be great friends in no time. Brody is back to Grandma Annie daycare on Tuesday. This Monday will be Barry's first full day with him. Work went just fine of Friday, nothing too earth shattering. Today Brody and I met Finn for the first time (my cousin Jere and Gina's baby), he's a cute little guy and feels like a feather weight compared to Brody...it's amazing how two baby boys only 11 days apart can be so different.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
End of Leave, Back to Work for a Day
I went to the zoo one last time this past week and this time Brody was awake for some of it! We also did a little photo shoot with Claire and Brody in their jean jackets and jeans. Thursday was my last day off and we spent some time at the mall with Audrey, then went on a long walk with Barry and grilled out on our deck. I went back to work on Friday and dropped Brody off at Grandma Annie daycare at Josh and Whitney's. My grandma Mieska was there to help. From what I hear, Brody was a champ and his Great Grandma Mieska (Nana as we will now call her) got to hold him and feed him for the most part! Cousin Claire is getting better and better with Brody, so I imagine the two of them will be great friends in no time. Brody is back to Grandma Annie daycare on Tuesday. This Monday will be Barry's first full day with him. Work went just fine of Friday, nothing too earth shattering. Today Brody and I met Finn for the first time (my cousin Jere and Gina's baby), he's a cute little guy and feels like a feather weight compared to Brody...it's amazing how two baby boys only 11 days apart can be so different.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment