Thursday, February 18, 2010

Little Man

First attempt at the Moby Wrap went pretty well!
He found his thumb!
Uncle Josh after Brody's newborn photo shoot.
Hanging out in his chair which seems huge now but I'm sure will become too small in no time!

Week 2 with the little man has gone pretty well. We got to visit with Great Grandma Mieska on Skype and she "finally" got to see him in action. It's not the same as in person, but I think it's pretty darn close. We had Josh and Whitney come over and take newborn photos of Brody for his birth announcement. The photos turned out so well, just as great as paying a professional! I'm excited to get the birth announcement all done to send out!


3 comments:

  1. I love the Moby wrap - do you like it? I am excited to try mine out in a few months. Glad to hear Brody's photo session went well. Can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are things going, Bethanie? You have a bundle of love there- absolutely precious! can't wait to meet him in person!

    ReplyDelete